By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The Yay Me University™, The Yay Me! Movement™, The YAY School of Business, Radical Revenue, Radical Revenue Bootcamp, Radical Revenue Breakthrough, the Radical Self Expert Method™, the Radical Self Expert Book, the Radical Self Expert, the Radical Self Expert Experience, Tiphanie Jamison, TK Jamison Van Der Lugt, Tiphanie K Jamison Van Der Lugt, TK Jamison, Tiphanie K Jamison, theyaymeuniversity.com, theradicalselfexpert.com, theradicalselfexpertmethod.com, thebookonpregnancyafterloss.com, thetrueselftest.com, howtobeyourtrueself.com, trueselftest.com, thebookonhowtopassthebar.com yaymemoneymaker.com, radicalfearlesssecrets.com, YAY Factor, YAY Blast and all other domains, websites, and subsidiaries, originated by or directly created by Tiphanie Jamison VanDerLugt, hereinafter referred to as The Yay Me University™ and/or (The Website) may modify, at their sole discretion, at any time and without previous notice, said terms and conditions, so we ask you to visit again this webpage to check updates.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Yay Me University’s™ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Yay Me University’s™ web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Yay Me University™ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- On The Yay Me University™, you will find information, images, photographs, trademarks, products, advertising, videos, etc. which are exclusive property of The Yay Me University™, are protected by copyrights. Therefore you may not reproduce, totally or in part (except for private and personal use, and not for commercial use), publish, transmit, modify totally or in part, or sell any of the material contained in. No right or other claims may be deemed assigned to you as a result of downloading and/or copying the above-mentioned materials.
- Please be advised that logos and words are exclusive property of The Yay Me University™. Therefore reproduction, distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, totally or in part, sale and any other usage of the above material is forbidden. The above list is not official or definitive and it does not contain all signs, patterns, models, marks, and copyrights belonging to The Website.
Unless expressly authorized by website, no one may hyperlink this site, or portions thereof, (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material) to theirs for any reason. Further, you are not allowed to reference the url (website address) of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission, nor are you allowed to ‘frame’ the site. You specifically agree to cooperate with the Website to remove or de-activate any such activities and be liable for all damages. You hereby agree to liquidated damages of US $100,000.00 plus costs and actual damages for violating this provision.
DISCLAIMER FOR CONTENTS OF SITE
The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors assume the all risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with the website, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE FROM INTERACTING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. VISITOR ASSUMES ALL RISK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER CORRUPTING FACTORS.
The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR HARM CAUSED BY DOWNLOADS
Visitor downloads information from this site at this own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, Visitor forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature.
Visitor agrees that in the event he causes damage, which the Website is required to pay for, the Visitor, as a condition of viewing, promises to reimburse the Website for all.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is due Visitor and Visitor expressly warrants an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the
- The materials on The Yay Me University™’s web site are provided “as is”. The Yay Me University™ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Yay Me University™ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In practical advice books and products, like anything else in life, there are no guarantees of income made. Readers are cautioned to rely on their own judgment about their individual circumstances and act accordingly. All information contained on The Yay Me University™ is strictly intended for entertainment use only, and does not constitute legal, medical, psychiatric or any other form or “professional advice”. The author disclaims any notion to the contrary. The reader agrees to hold the author and The Yay Me University™ harmless and free of any liability whatsoever in the event of any claim of damages, physical, mental or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from the material contained thereon.
- You are responsible for your own actions.
- The information on or in The Yay Me University™ ’s fertility page, videos, reports, audios, group coaching, and/or other mediums relating to or about fertility treatments, all natural supplements, infertility, etc., is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease. All of the material contained herein may not be reproduced without the written prior consent of The Yay Me University™.
- Any perceived slights of specific persons, peoples, or organizations are unintentional.
The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on our Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labeled guarantees within our Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any speakers, products or services offered on the Sites or those we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
Arbitration shall be conducted pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association which are in effect on the date a dispute is submitted to the American Arbitration Association. Information about the American Arbitration Association, its rules, and its forms are available from the American Arbitration Association, 335 Madison Avenue, Floor 10, New York, New York, 10017-4605. Hearing will take place in the city or county of the Seller.
In no case shall the viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer have the right to go to court or have a jury trial. Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer will not have the right to engage in pre-trial discovery except as provided in the rules; you will not have the right to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claim subject to arbitration; the arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding with limited rights of appeal.
The prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all costs associated with the dispute arbitration, including attorney fees, collection fees, investigation fees, travel expenses.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If any matter concerning this purchase shall be brought before a court of law, pre- or post-arbitration, Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state and city declared in the contact information of the web owner unless otherwise here specified. In the event that litigation is in a federal court, the proper court shall be the closest federal court to the Seller’s address.
Viewer, visitor, member, subscriber or customer agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of the Seller.
The Seller of this product is:
12563 Douglas Street
Yucaipa, California 92399 USA & Forum 2 3995ZH Houten, The Netherlands
Contact Email: support@TheYayMeUniversity.com All Rights Reserved.
4. Medical DISCLAIMER IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ
By your use of this website, you confirm and agree to the statements and disclaimers set forth herein. The products and information (individually and collectively “The Materials”) obtained through this website, including but not limited to personal consultations and from The Yay Me University, are for informational purposes only and are not intended to replace or substitute any advice from your medical practitioner, a qualified doctor, or any other professional and advisor. You should consult a qualified health practitioner before implementing any of the suggestions found on The Website, and should not give up any medical treatment you are using without the express consent of a medical professional.
The Materials obtained through The Website cannot serve as a substitute for face-to-face professional advice and are not intended to diagnose or treat any illness, metabolic disorder, disease or health problem. Always consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program or using The Materials obtained through The Website. You voluntarily undertake your use of The Materials contained on The Website, and you assume all risk and responsibility for any such use, including but not limited to any increase in severity of your infertility condition. The Materials found on The Website may not be suitable for your own personal circumstances, you may not receive any benefit from use of The Materials, and The Website does not guarantee that you will achieve any specific result.
The Website is neither responsible nor liable for injury resulting from the use, misuse, and/or abuse of The Materials. You hereby release and agree to hold harmless The Website, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors, advisors, consultants, and assigns from any and all causes of action and claims of any nature resulting from your use of The Materials.
The content and information accessed through The Website represents the content and information as at the date of publication. As conditions change, The Website reserves the right to alter and update the content to reflect the new conditions.
The Website does not assume any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any of the articles or information posted on the website. The website content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. Further, The Website is not responsible if information that is made available on this website is not accurate, reliable, complete, timely, or current. Any reliance upon the material on this website will be at your own risk. The Website reserves the right to modify the contents of the website at any time, but The Website has no obligation to update any information on this website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the website.
Tiphanie Jamison VanDerLugt, TheRadicalSelfExpert.com, The RADICAL Self ExpertMethod.com TheBookonPregnancyAfterLoss.com, and any and all sites related to, owned and/or administrated by, including but not limited to ITS OWNERS, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Disclaimer: The information on The Book on Pregnancy After Loss and all associated sites with Tiphanie , Jamison VanDerLugt is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease. The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Tiphanie Jamison VanDerLugt, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Tiphanie Jamison VanDerLugt and her community. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
a. In no event shall The Yay Me University™ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Yay Me University™ ‘s Internet site, even if The Yay Me University™ or a The Yay Me University™ ’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
b. Please remember that any information circulating over the Internet cannot be considered 100% secure and The Yay Me University™, may not work or it may contain viruses or damaging elements.
6. Earnings Disclaimer
When addressing financial matters in any of our Sites, videos, newsletters or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our programs and their ability to improve your life or grow your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and we do not purport any “get rich schemes” on any of our Sites. Nothing on our Sites is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot and do not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our Sites are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. It should be clear to you that by law we make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our Sites, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Yay Me University™ ‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Yay Me University™ does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Yay Me University™ may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Yay Me University™ does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A. The Yay Me University™ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Yay Me University™ of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Links: The Website contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours. The owner of The Website may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website.
This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by The Website, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the, The Website owner. For example, if you click on an affiliate link at The Website and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, The Website owner may receive compensation. This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between The Website product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services.
The Website links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, The Website only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of The Website if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside The Website, The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from The Website, Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Yay Me University™ ‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Testimonials and Customer Stories
Individual results can and may vary. The Yay Me University™ accepts those giving testimonials and does not take further action to investigate any of the user comments or claims and gives no representations or warranties about what you could expect by reading or using this website or products sold on this website. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Your use of any or all of our information and products and/or services must be based on your own due diligence. Also, you must agree that we are not at all liable nor will you hold us responsible for the success or the failure of your business which is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and/or the use of any or all of our information and products and/or services.
Cookies may be used by The Yay Me University™, to improve the user experience in navigating Theyaymeuniversity.com and to give us information about general usage of Theyaymeuniversity.com. By using cookies, The Yay Me University™ does not collect any personal data.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
What is the DoubleClick cookie doing on my computer?
If you have a DoubleClick cookie in your Cookies folder, it is most likely a DART cookie. The DoubleClick DART cookie helps marketers learn how well their Internet advertising campaigns or paid search listings perform. Many marketers and Internet websites use DoubleClick’s DART technology to deliver and serve their advertisements or manage their paid search listings. DoubleClick’s DART products set or recognize a unique, persistent cookie when an ad is displayed or a paid listing is selected. The information that the DART cookie helps to give marketers includes the number of unique users their advertisements were displayed to, how many users clicked on their Internet ads or paid listings, and which ads or paid listings they clicked on.
Why does your cookie keep coming back after I delete it?
When you visit any website or search engine on which DoubleClick’s DART technology is used, our servers will check to see if you already have a DART cookie. If the servers do not receive a DART cookie, the servers will try to set a cookie in response to your browser’s “request” to view that Web page. If you do not want a DART cookie with a unique value, you can obtain a DoubleClick DART “opt out” cookie. Alternatively, you can adjust your Internet browser’s settings for handling cookies. This is explained in the next question.
How can I adjust my cookie settings to accept or decline cookies?
To eliminate cookies you may have currently accepted, and to deny or limit cookies in the future, please follow one of these procedures:
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DELETE YOUR OPT-OUT COOKIE, YOU WILL NEED TO OPT-OUT AGAIN. IF YOUR BROWSER BLOCKS ALL OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES, YOU WILL BLOCK THE SETTING OF OPT-OUT COOKIES.
* If you are using Internet Explorer 6.0, go to the Tools menu, then to Internet Options, then to the Privacy tab. This version of Internet Explorer is the first to use P3P to distinguish between types of cookies. P3P uses standardized privacy statements made by the cookie issuer to manage your acceptance of cookies. Under the “Privacy” tab, click on the “Advanced” button. Select “Override automatic cookie handling” and choose whether you want to accept, block or be prompted for “First-party” and “Third-party Cookies.” If you want to block all cookies coming from DoubleClick’s doubleclick.net domain, go to the “Web Sites” section under the “Privacy” tab and click the “Edit” button. In the “Address of Web site” field, enter “doubleclick.net,” select “Block,” click OK (menu will disappear); click OK again and you will be back to the browser.
* If you are using Netscape 6.0+, go to “Edit” in the menu bar, click on “Preferences,” click on “Advanced,” and select the “Cookies” field. Now check either the box that says, “Warn me before accepting a cookie” or “Disable cookies.” Click on “OK.” Now go to your “Start” button, click on “Find,” click on “Files and Folders,” type “cookies.txt” into the search box that appears, and click “Find Now.” When the search results appear, drag all files listed, into the “Recycle Bin.” Now shut down and restart your Netscape. Depending on your earlier choice you will either be prompted by new cookie sets or no cookies will be set or received.*
For More information on setting the Do NOT Track features to your specific preferences based upon your browser go to: http://donottrack.us/
1. Amazon Affiliate Disclosure Notice: It is important to also note that [Business Name] is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
12. Explicit Language & Mature Content
On our Sites we will occasionally discuss mature topics and language relating to personal and professional growth that may use explicit language. Users who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not use our Sites.
13. Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of our Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our Sites are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
As an E-commerce website, The Yay Me University™, collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Theyaymeuniversity.com is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases, and for sending messages and correspondence via email.
The Yay Me University™ does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software. The Yay Me University™ encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Theyaymeuniversity.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information.
We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Theyaymeuniversity.com website.
2. Use of your Personal Information
The Yay Me University™ and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that The Yay Me University™ may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from Theyaymeuniversity.com and to send you requested information including, but not limited to, coupons, advertisements for products, newsletters and emails about Theyaymeuniversity.com. The Yay Me University™ may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
The Yay Me University™ does not sell, rent or lease their customer lists to third parties. The Yay Me University™ may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
The Yay Me University™ does not collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations.
The Yay Me University™ may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Theyaymeuniversity.com; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Yay Me University™ including its Websites; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Theyaymeuniversity.com or the public.
The Yay Me University™ abide by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
3. Control of Your Personal Information
Theyaymeuniversity.com offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing support at Theyaymeuniversity.com. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from Theyaymeuniversity.com by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
4. Security of Your Personal Information
Theyaymeuniversity.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we use a secure payment gateway so your information is protected.
5. Changes to this Statement
The Yay Me University™ will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Theyaymeuniversity.com will use your personal information, The Yay Me University™ will use your personal information, Theyaymeuniversity.com will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. The Yay Me University™ encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Theyaymeuniversity.com is protecting your information.
To use certain features of The Yay Me University, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through The Yay Me University’s Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
**For California Residents…
Amendment as of January 1, 2014
The Amendment takes effect on January 1, 2014 and is a relatively straight forward disclosure law. Disclosure #1: Operators that collect-PII about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites and online services, for any reason, must disclose in their privacy policies how they respond to browser Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers with choice regarding the collection of such information.
The Yay Me University does not allow 3rd parties to track and/or collect personally identifiable information on The Yay Me University.
For further information on how to turn off the do not track feature in your browser, please go to: http://donottrack.us/.